Norcope Construction Group
Compensation: $25 Hourly
Trades & Labour
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not
currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your
Norcope is seeking full-time labourers to join our team. This Position would
work with site supervisors and operators to aid in the successful delivery of
projects throughout Yukon and Northern B.C.
* operate plate packers and a variety of hand and power tools
* mix grout and concrete
* Load and unload construction material
* work with operators to place and grade gravels
* assist pipe layers to install underground utilities
* valid class 5 drivers license
* previous construction experience an asset.
* Able to lift up to 50lbs.
Founded in 1983 the Norcope Construction Group is a civil construction company
specializing in the installation of underground utilities, aggregate
production, road construction, mine development and reclamation.